1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be? The semi-realistic guy in me says Johnny Cash. The less realistic guy in me says something like Jesus, Julias Caesar, Hannibal (with the elephants, not the eating of people), Thomas Jefferson, or James Madison. For the purposes of picking one answer to this question, I'm going to go with Hannibal. But I'll probably change my mind tomorrow.
2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be? I think the time of frontier exploration in the Americas would have been cool. So let's put me in the 1700s or 1800s.
3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be? This is funny, because I might have to move somewhere else for job reasons. If my move wasn't constrained by my job, however, I'd probably want to move somewhere where I had lots of property. Kentucky's pretty.
4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be? Don Quixote is pretty cool.
5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be? OK, even the non-practical side of me is losing out on this question. I *can't* live with someone else's face and I like mine fine enough.
I hope next week's questions are more fun.