1. What was your most memorable moment from the last week? Coming home from supper to find Rhonda (my motorcycle) knocked over.
2. What one person touched your life this week? My senior pastor, with the talk he gave at our men's group meeting Monday evening.
3. How have you helped someone this week? I contributed a pie to a meal that a portion of my Sunday School class was preparing for one of our members who has been feeling sick lately.
4. What one thing do you need to get done by this time next week? Get Rhonda serviced.
5. What one thing will you do over the next seven days to make your world a better place? Teach my Sunday School lesson.
On second thought, this was a pretty good set of questions for reflection.