1. Name one song you hate to admit you like. Mmmbop, by Hansen. I think the chorus is catchy.
2. Name two songs that always make you cry. Cry? Not really. How about songs that make me "choke up." That's probably closer to the reaction some songs give me. First, Amazing Grace when played on a set of bagpipes. That makes me teary-eyed for my homeland. OK, maybe not for my homeland (since I've never been to Scotland), but it does choke me up a bit. Paradise by John Prine always gets me, too, but not as bad as Amazing Grace (on pipes) does.
3. Name three songs that turn you on. No.
4. Name four songs that always make you feel good. Amazing Grace, Folsom Prison Blues (Johnny Cash), Picture (Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow) (OK, maybe that should go in with my answer to #1, too. I'm sure that this one is going to be a temporary song in this category for me.), and Will The Circle Be Unbroken.
5. Name five songs you couldn't ever do without. You can take away all the songs in the world and I'll just end up making up my own. You wouldn't want to inflict that on the world, so just don't take the songs away, OK?