1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not? Yes and no. I think in an organized fashion and I really enjoy being in organized settings, but if you look at my surroundings, you're likely to see a lot of clutter. To me, it's organized. Just not very well.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly? Oh, yeah. I have a PalmPilot that I refer to as my "external brain." I synch it up with my Outlook calendar at work. When I don't have my PalmPilot with me, I'm practically useless as far as scheduling goes.
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now? Yup. My desk at work is generally kept pretty prisine and bare bones. My desk at home has a lot of stuff on it and is crowded. But it's organized well. It's where I do my Sunday School preparation, so there are a lot of reference books on it. It's also where my computer lives.
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter? Absolutely. First, they are grouped in categories, than alphabetized within the category.
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize? The thoughts in my head.