1. What drinking water do you prefer -- tap, bottle, purifier, etc.? I'm not too picky. Water's pretty much water as far as I'm concerned. We do have a Britta pitcher, which is where I get most of my water. But that's mainly because that water's cold.
2. What are your favourite flavor of chips? Tortilla chips. You can load those suckers up with salsa!
3. Of all the things you can cook, what dish do you like the most? DPW Chicken. DPW are the initials of the guy who taught me how to cook it. First you pan fry the chicken breasts in butter in an iron skillet. Add things like green onions and mushrooms. If you've got anything else around that tastes good with chicken, through it in, too. Once the chicken's cooked, put some swiss cheese on top of it and move the pan to the oven (this is why it's an iron skillet) and broil it long enough to melt the cheese. It's yummy and easy to make!
4. How do you have your eggs? Scrabmled, usually. Fried over medium is my favorite, though. And I always prefer my eggs with hot sauce.
5. Who was the last person who cooked you a meal? How did it turn out? I made supper last night. Scrambled eggs, grits, and sweet potato muffins. It was yummy, yummy, yummy!