1. What do you most want to be remembered for? If people think about me and say "Greg did what God wanted him to do," I'll be happy.
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life? I don't know that my outlook is summarized by a quotation. My outlook is along the lines of "do the best you can, recognize your limits, and always work to make things better." If someone knows a good quotation that falls in line with that outlook, please use the comments to let me know.
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year? Preaching a sermon at my church.
4. What about the past ten years? Graduating from college.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say? Pay attention.