1. What's one thing you've always wanted to do, but never have? Thru-hike the Appalachian Trail.
2. When someone asks your opinion about a new haircut/outfit/etc, are you always honest? Yeah, but I also usually point out that my opinion is just that -- an opinion. In general, people shouldn't be looking to me for approval.
3. Have you ever found out something about a friend and then wished you hadn't? What happened? Can't think of anything.
4. If you could live in any fictional world (from a book/movie/game/etc.) which would it be and why? I've always been intrigued by Sherlock Holmes. It would be cool to be a contempary of him.
5. What's one talent/skill you don't have but always wanted? Consistently sing on pitch.