1. What were your favorite childhood stories? I don't really remember many stories, certainly not in the vein of "children's books" from when I was a child. We had some Dr. Seuss and some other of the typical "children's books," I just don't remember what they were. I do remember Bible stories from my childhood. I enjoyed them (and still do), especially Noah's Ark.
2. What books from your childhood would you like to share with [your] children? Well, I really enjoyed having that "Children's" Bible. Or a basic book of Bible stories. Dr. Seuss is quite cool, too.
3. Have you re-read any of those childhood stories and been surprised by anything? Not really, not that I can think of anyway.
4. How old were you when you first learned to read? Pretty young, I think. Again, my memory isn't all that great, but I can't remember a time when I couldn't read. I remember a time when I couldn't read cursive.
5. Do you remember the first 'grown-up' book you read? How old were you? Nope, I don't remember.