1. Do you like to have your picture taken? Why or why not? I neither like nor dislike it. I don't shy away from the camera, but I don't seek it either.
2. What is your earliest memory of having your picture taken? I've got a terrible memory, and having snapshots taken was just a part of growing up. There are lots of pictures of me as a wee tyke, I just don't remember them being taken. I guess my earliest memories would be when we got togehter for formal family portriats, where we'd go to a professional photographer and have our pictures made. We did that several times a year for a long time when I was growing up.
3. What is the best picture you've ever had taken (or took of yourself)? Why did you pick this photo? The professional ones I mentioned in the last question came out good. Same for the ones from my wedding. As far as non-professional photos go, there's a black-and-white snapshot that a friend of mine took when we were visiting Washington, D. C. It was a profile head shot and I was wearing a baseball cap with a Batman action figure clasping the hat brim. That one's good because it's a technically well-done photo, and I look relaxed and whimsical without being over-the-top silly in it. There's another good snapshot that my father took of me at a family reunion one year. It's another head shot and I'm wearing a cowboy hat in this one. Again, it's simply a technically well-done photo and I've got a good expression on my face for it.
4. Ladies, under what circumstances would you pose for a "glamour shot"? Gentlemen, would you want your girlfriend/wife to pose for a "glamour shot"? Both: why? Gentlemen can pose for "glamour shots," too. And I'd do it for fun if I didn't have to pay for it. Why? Since I don't seek out the camera, I don't have a deisre to pay to have a glamour shot done. But I bet it would be fun. Plus, it would be a great challenge for someone to transform me into a glamour shot pose. *grin*
5. Would you ever pose for nude photos? Why or why not? No. There's no need for that.