1. If your life were a movie, what would the title be? The Journey, but the studio would probably come up with a better, more appropriate title in post-production.
2. What songs would be on the soundtrack? Probably nothing with lyrics. Orchestral "background" music that does a good job of complementing the screen action without really being noticible. And it would also sound epic.
3. Would it be a live-action film or animated? Why? Live action. I really dig the process of filmmaking and would want my life depicted with some realism that only a camera can provide.
4. Casting: who would play you, members of your family, friends, etc? The entire cast would consist of relatively well-known character actors. There wouldn't be a big name that the studio could use to draw people in, instead the movie's strength would be in the cooperation of a great ensemble cast.
5. Describe the movie preview/trailer. It's one of those "teaser" trailers -- composed of several two or three second clips and dramatic music. An ominous voice over would say things like "Work. Sunday School. Cooking Supper. Organizing shooting expidetions. There's a time in every man's life when something's got to give. What will it be this week?" After watching the trailer, you'll think that your in for a film of epic proportions about every day stuff.