1. What time do you wake up on weekday mornings? My alarm is set for 6:30. I sometimes stay in bed 'till eight, though. As long as I'm in the office by 9:00, it's OK. I'm usually in the office by 8:30.
2. Do you sleep in on the weekends? How late? No, not really -- I get up earlier on Sunday than during the week in order to have plenty of time to get to church and teach Sunday School. Sometimes, I'll sleep in on Saturdays -- maybe until about 9:30.
3. Aside from waking up, what is the first thing you do in the morning? Shower.
4. How long does it take to get ready for your day? As little as 15 minutes.
5. When possible, what is your favorite place to go for breakfast? I don't usually eat breakfast, but I sure do like the breakfast burritos at McDonald's.