1. Are you going to school this year? Nope. I wish I were, though. In the past couple of years, I've surprised myself by decididing that I really do want to go back to school.
2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate? High School, 1991. College, 1996.
3. What are/were your favorite school subjects? I always enjoyed the science-related subjects, except chemistry. Physics was one of my favorites in high school. I actually placed out of college physics based on my AP test scores. In college, my favorite classes were the Physical Education electives I took: Social Dance (took twice -- once for credit, and once as audit), Country & Square Dance, and Backpacking.
4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects? Chemistry.
5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite? Yup. Teachers that obviously cared about their students always made an impression with me. In high school, my Latin teacher was obviously passionate about her work and that love really flowed through to the class. If you had told me that I'd enjoy *conversational* Latin when I was younger, I'd laugh in your face. But she made it real. Besides my Latin teacher, several other teachers took special time and effort to really connect with the students. I still keep in contact with one of my former middle school teachers, more than ten years after I was in his class, e.g.
This week's is about cleaning.
1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most? Ironing.
2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing? Not that I can think of. Maybe washing the dishes.
3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed? Not really. OK, more of the latter, I guess, although I'm working to move to a routine-oriented structure, because routines are really good for me.
4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules? Dirty dishes always go in the left sink. The right sink is for meal preparation and washing. You should never put dirty dishes in my right sink. I probably won't say anything if you do, but it'll eat me up inside until I have a chance to move it over to the left sink.
5. What was the last thing you cleaned? My toilet. This morning I replaced a rusted tank lever and cleaned the toilet.