1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones? I watch NASCAR fairly regularly. I also do a pretty good job of following boxing, when they show it on HBO. I also enjoy hockey, but don't follow it enough to really keep up with what's going on.
2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes? I've always been a Kyle Petty fan, even though he can't seem to drive well anymore. Also in the NASCAR realm, I'm a fan of Dale Jarrett and Mark Martin, both of whom I've met at promotional appearances.
3. Are there any sports you hate? Not that I can think of. Most sports, I simply don't care about one way or the other.
4. Have you ever been to a sports event? Yes. I've been to professional auto races (Winston Cup, Busch Series, Craftsman Truck Series, as well as "Saturday Night" local races). I've also been to major league basketball (Washington Bullets, before they had to change their name), baseball (Baltimore Orioles), hockey (Washington Capitals and North Carolina Hurricanes). I might have been to a professional football game (Baltimore Colts, before they packed up and moved in the middle of the night), but I may be confusing that with a baseball game. I've been to a profesisonal boxing match. I've also been to college football, basketball (mens and womens), and volleyball games. I've been to minor league baseball and hockey games as well.
5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play? I was on the local kids soccer team when I was young. I wasn't very good at it and didn't participate for a long time.
I'd go to more sporting events if they weren't so expensive.