1. Name five things in your refrigerator. Bacon, eggs, green peppers, cheese, milk. (I can make an omelette!)
2. Name five things in your freezer. Sausage, shrimp, okra, ice, fish.
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink. Trash can, extra trash bags, lunch box, dishwasher soap, hand soap.
4. Name five things around your computer. At home: several Bibles, several Bible commentaries, a collection of pens and pencils, envelopes, stamps. At work: a Bible, the Declarion of Independance and the U. S. Constitution, a desk calendar, a tea set, a bottle of Blenheim ginger ale.
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet. Toothpaste, dental floss, razor, band-aids, my earrings.