?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

Shocking!

...and the static electricity! It's everywhere!

I think I lost all of the neve endings in my finger when I got out of my truck this morning. But it's kinda cool that when I pick up light bulbs, they light up now. I guess that's a fair trade.

Comments

( 5 comments — Leave a comment )
vspope
Jan. 24th, 2005 02:29 pm (UTC)
For some reason, I am a walking, talking static electricity generator, as I get zapped more often than most people.

I have a habit that looks odd to casual observers; when approaching a metal door (at work, at the mall, etc.), I tap the door handle with the back of my hand and THEN reach out to pull it open. When I get a static shock, the back of the hand is less sensitive.
drmellow
Jan. 24th, 2005 02:38 pm (UTC)
I also seem to generate more static electricity than many people and do similar things. I'll have to try the back of the hand tap. One of the things that I do, especially in the winter, is touch metal whenever I get a chance. By constantly discharging, none of the shocks are too shocking.

But I still usually get a big shock when I get out of the truck in the morning.
drmellow
Jan. 24th, 2005 08:23 pm (UTC)
SPOON!!!!!!!
(Deleted comment)
drmellow
Jan. 24th, 2005 03:08 pm (UTC)
I'll have to try that tomorrow. If I remember.

Thanks!
( 5 comments — Leave a comment )

Latest Month

June 2013
S M T W T F S
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
30      

Page Summary

Powered by LiveJournal.com
Designed by Tiffany Chow