Go to Wikipedia, enter in your birth date but not the year. List three neat facts, two births and one death, include the year.
- 1542 - Princess Mary Stuart becomes Queen Mary I of Scotland.
- 1947 - The National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is founded in Daytona Beach, Florida.
- 1977 - Releasing of Saturday Night Fever film.
- 1932 - Charlie Rich, American musician (d. 1995)
- 1949 - Cliff Williams, British-born bassist (AC/DC)
- 1958 - Spider Stacy (Peter Richard Stacy), British-born tin whistle player, (The Pogues)
- 1799 - George Washington, first President of the United States (b. 1732)
- 1963 - Dinah Washington, American singer (b. 1924)
I couldn't narrow the interesting deaths down from George or Dinah, so I included both.