a. list seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself
b. tag seven people to do the same
c. do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it"
Here we go....
- The first rock concert I went to was Starship.
- In college, I held a part-time job in the advertising department at the school newspaper, designing and laying out the advertisements. When there was extra room in the paper, we would run "house ads" and PSAs. I used to make small house ads that contained Johnny Cash song lyrics.
- The first personal computer we had when I was growing up was an Apple ][+. We got it when I was in third grade.
- In college, I considered getting a minor in economics. I took three out of the five classes that would have been required for such a minor. The two I didn't take were the two hard ones. Now, I wish I took them, though.
- I used to collect comic books, but I quit several years ago when I realized that I had a stack of books about two feet high that I hadn't read. I still haven't read them. Every time I watch a movie based on comic books, I want to start reading/collecting again. Especially Batman.
- I can curl my tongue. I can also tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.
- Foods I avoid: coconut, blue cheese, guacamole (except for estherchaya's homemade kind).
Since ambermae was kind enough to strike "c", I hereby tag whoever wants to do it.